Mid Valley Funding & Investments, INC. offers the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan, to assist borrowers who may need flexible mortgage guidelines. The FHA loan is a great product that helps many people refinance.
- Under the FHA streamline program, current FHA loan borrowers can refinance with no appraisal.
- Up to 97.75% loan to value for a rate and term refinances.
- Up to 85% loan to value for cash out refinances.
At Mid Valley Funding & Investments, INC., our Fixed Rate Conventional Mortgages offer the confidence of knowing your rate and payment will not change for the term of your loan. This is a great program for anyone planning on being in their home for a longer period of time.
- Cash out available to 85%
- As low as 620 fico available
- Maximum loan amount of $417,000
- Unlimited cash out
Mid Valley Funding & Investments, INC. proudly participates in the Home Affordable Refinance Program because of our significant relationship with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. These programs are commonly referred to the Fannie Mae DU Refi Plus and Freddie Mac Open Access. These programs were designed for borrowers who have made their mortgage payment in a timely manner; however, have not been able to refinance as a result of lower home prices.
Mid Valley Funding & Investments, INC. is proud to offer those who have served and are currently serving the Veteran's Affairs (VA) loan. The VA loan is an excellent loan that can assist our veterans who may want to refinance to take advantage of a lower interest rate via an interest rate reduction refinance loan (IRRRL) or cash out.
- Up to 100% of the home's value for cash out.
- VA interest rate reduction refinance loan (IRRRL) simplifies the refinance process. Cash out not allowed.
Second home and investment properties allowed with the VA interest rate reduction refinance loan (IRRRL). See your Mid Valley Funding & Investments, INC. Loan Officer for details.